Over the years, passion flower tea has grown more popular, mostly due to the many positive effects it can have on the body. It is also well known for being able to help relieve certain health concerns as well, such as asthma and high blood pressure. However, one of the most common uses for passion flower tea is a means to assist in the painful process of withdrawing from an opiate addiction. Although opiate withdrawals can be a painful and difficult process, passion flower tea can help ease many of the symptoms that are experienced by those going through this process.
Effects of Withdrawals
Opium works in the body by preventing naturally occurring endorphins in the system which are what help the body to relieve pain. Typically, opiates are used as pain killers since they can produce quick pain-relieving effects. However, regular use of opiates can stop naturally occurring endorphins in the body completely, which is what can lead to a painful dependency. The process of withdrawing from opiates is long and difficult and oftentimes will come with symptoms such as tremors, cramps, high blood pressure, and nausea.
How Passion Flower Tea Helps
Passion flower tea is excellent for soothing anxiety related to opiate withdrawals. Studies have shown that this tea is also good for reducing many physical symptoms of opium withdrawal as well, by working as a pain reliever that won’t block natural endorphins in the body. Drinking it can also work as a therapeutic relief for mental stress and pain as well. Always be sure to consult a physician prior to drinking passion flower tea to ensure that it is the best decision for you.
Read More Information on Passion Flower Tea
- Why Drink Passion Flower Leaf Tea
- Improve Sexual Function with Passion Flower Tea
- Using Passion Flower Tea to Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Relieve Anxiety and Sleep Problems with Passion Flower Tea
- Organic Passion Flower Tea with USDA Seal
- Learn about the Health Benefits of Passion Flower Tea
- Caution to Pregnant Women on Drinking Passion Flower Tea
- Passion Flower Tea and Where to Buy Bleach-Free Tea bags
- Decrease Nerve Pain in Shingles with Passion Flower Tea
- Relieve Asthma with Passion Flower Tea
- Relieve Depression with Passion Flower Tea
- Have a Healthy Sleep with Passion Flower Tea